TeamSpeak3 control panel module
Now you can easily install TeamSpeak3 server with only one click in CentOS WebPanel.
TeamSpeak3 control panel Features
- install & delete server (with one click)
- start, stop, restart & check teamspeak3 server status (with one click)
- display query admin login details and token (encrypted data for security)
How to install and start TS3 server?
Check that you do not have ts3 user installed on your linux system as TeamSpeak3 server creates ts3 user and runs server under ts3 username.
1. Click on install TeamSpeak3 server button
2. Click on start TeamSpeak3 server button
3. After you started Team Speak 3 server you can click on Check Admin Data button to get admin login details
*Admin login details are encrypted for security but they are all the time available by clicking on Check Admin Data button.
How to delete TeamSpeak3 server and ts3 user?
1. Click on Stop TeamSpeak 3 server button.
2. Click on Delete Team Speak 3 server button.
*this will delete server files and remove ts3 user from server.