|Option||One Time||Managed CWP||Managed CentOS||Enterprise CWP|
|Order Now||Order Now||Order Now||Order Now|
|Fix CWP integrated features|
|Mod Security Configuration|
|High Load Resolving|
|SPF & DKIM Configuration|
|3rd Party App Installations|
|Request New Features|
|Nagios Free Monitoring 24/7|
|WHMCS Billing Integration|
|Per Server||Once: $7,00||Monthly: $12,00||Monthly: $20,00||Monthly: $35,00|
One Time: support is for one issue only.
Managed CWP: is Managed support for CWP servers only.
Managed CentOS: is Managed support for CentOS servers without CWP.
Enterprise Support: Faster Support and FREE nagios server monitornig 24/7.
Orcale Support: Faster Support for your Oracle server and FREE nagios server monitornig 24/7.
Managed service covers issues resolvable in a short period of time; issues requiring a longer amount of time will be done in special projects..
Enterprise Support Clustering services (per server)
- DNS Name Server Cluster master/master
- DNS Load-Balancing between servers in Cluster (multiple locations can be used)
- File Sync master/slave (Instant live sync on changes, NO cron)
- File Server Clusters
- Torrent SeedBox Clusters
- MySQL Cluster (MariaDB Galera Cluster) master/master or master/slaves
- Remote MySQL server (any version)
- LiteSpeed Web Server installation
- CDN servers for static files like media sites or VOD
…and many other custom requests
- Website Data Synchronization
- 3 x MySQL Servers running in Cluster master/master
- 3 x Apache & Nginx Servers running in Cluster
- 3 x DNS Servers Running in Cluster
- Domain DNS Clustering using round-robin (like google.com)
- 3 different Data Centers for each server: North America and EU
- Data Centers with included DDoS Protection
- Server Monitoring
Setup & Monthly maintenance for the Cluster System $50.00 monthly
… for more info you can contact us.
Custom cluster setups, Load Balancers, remote MySQL, BIND Clusters and all other custom services needs to be done via special projects.
If you have any additional questions before ordering feel free to contact us.
Don’t forget that CWP is using the most conventional services on CentOS servers so any experienced system administrator should now know how to manage them.