|Option||One Time||Managed CWP||Bussines CWP||Enterprise CWP|
|Order Now||Order Now||Order Now||Order Now|
|Fix CWP integrated features|
|Mod Security Configuration|
|High Load Resolving|
|SPF & DKIM Configuration|
|3rd Party App Installations|
|Request New Features|
|Nagios Free Monitoring 24/7|
|Scheduled System/Security Updates|
|Scheduled Performance checks|
|WHMCS Billing Integration|
|CWP Custom Secure Kernel|
|Per Server||Once: $7,00||Monthly: $12,00||Monthly: $20,00||Monthly: $35,00|
One Time: is for one issue with CWP only.
Managed CWP: is Managed support for CWP servers only.
Managed CentOS: is Managed support for CentOS servers without CWP.
Enterprise Support: Faster Support and FREE nagios server monitornig 24/7.
Orcale Support: Faster Support for your Oracle server and FREE nagios server monitornig 24/7.
Managed service covers issues resolvable in a short period of time; issues requiring a longer amount of time will be done in special projects..
Enterprise Support Clustering services (per server)
- DNS Name Server Cluster master/master
- DNS Load-Balancing between servers in Cluster (multiple locations can be used)
- File Sync master/slave (Instant live sync on changes, NO cron)
- File Server Clusters
- Torrent SeedBox Clusters
- MySQL Cluster (MariaDB Galera Cluster) master/master or master/slaves
- Remote MySQL server (any version)
- Varnish with memory cache (much faster then normal disk cache)
- Website loaded into memory (very useful when disk IO is an issue)
- Manage php session with memcached (for high traffic server)
- LiteSpeed Web Server installation
- CDN servers for static files like media sites or VOD
- Custom security configuration for CWP ports (important for public institutions)
- Scheduled System/Security Updates – We check your server for possible security updates
- Scheduled Performance checks – We check your server for possible performance upgrades if performances are detected as low
…and many other custom requests
With the Enterprise support you can do you work and forget about the server management.
You will get access to support tickets where our support staff team will assist you in resolving cwp or server side issues.
CWP Secure Kernel for CentOS 7 (Must have!!)
We strongly recommend usage of CWP Secure Kernel which will provide the best security for your server at the kernel level.
CWP Secure Kernel can be installed by CWP Support only (at the moment) and it requires CentOS 7.
Custom cluster setups, Load Balancers, remote MySQL, BIND Clusters and all other custom services needs to be done via special projects.
If you have any additional questions before ordering feel free to contact us.
Don’t forget that CWP is using the most conventional services on CentOS servers so any experienced system administrator should now know how to manage them.